Snapdragon Brand – Rochester, NY | May 2017 – Present
- Organized photoshoots for seasonal releases and worked with models to style clothing.
- Photographed effective product shots and creative lifestyle images for advertisement purposes.
- Post-production image processing to remove flaws and enhance photos.
WGTS 91.9 FM – Takoma Park, MD | May 2017 – Present
- Photographed concerts at Tyson’s Corner Plaza and local churches, focusing on experiential pictures as well as photographs of the musicians.
- Photographed community events hosted by both the promotions and chaplain’s departments.
- Post-production image processing to remove flaws and enhance pictures.
Social Media/Multimedia Intern
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Arts – Vienna, VA | Sept. 2016 – Dec. 2016
- Researched and prepared a pitch on Snapchat to the leaders of Comm. & Marketing
- Developed campaign creation for social posts that regularly reached over 30,000 people on Facebook
- Compiled social media reports and wrote for their blog, All Access
- Concert photography, photo and video editing, and simple design for social media
Public Relations Intern
Washington Adventist University – Takoma Park, MD | Aug. 2015 – Apr. 2016
- Wrote news releases for university events
- Posted to Instagram and Facebook pages
- Developed digital signage
- Concert photography
Public Relations Intern
New England Youth Ensemble – Takoma Park, MD | Aug. 2015 – Apr. 2016
- Personally created and pushed for the development of this position out of the Orchestral Archivist position previously held in order to adapt to the needs of the Ensemble
- Developed a media kit and implemented communication strategies that reached twice as many alumni as previous methods
- Increased donations efforts and fundraising through the creation of a monthly e-newsletter
- Streamlined online advertising and branding
WGTS 91.9 FM – Takoma Park, MD | Feb. 2014 – Jan. 2016
- Personally contacted 9300+ donors through regular phone calls, emails, and mailing campaigns
- Maintained and improved organization systems for payment, underwriting, and matching gift files
- Regularly photographed concerts and other events with anywhere between 50 – 3,000 audience members
- Received a certificate in customer service from a seminar hosted by WGTS 91.9 FM
Washington Adventist University – Takoma Park, MD — Communications: Public Relations, Minor in Music, 2018 Projected Graduation Date
Spencerville Adventist Academy – Silver Spring, MD — High School Diploma, 2013
Public Relations Student Society of America – Member since 2015
National Society of High School Scholars – Member since 2011
- Social media
- Experience with WordPress
- Proficient in Adobe Lightroom
- Proficient in Raiser’s Edge and CashLinq